Wireless Remote Control Stationery Concrete Pump (SP90.18.174D)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Units/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SP90.18.174D
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
- Max. Theory Concrete Conveying Capacity: 91 M3/Hr
- Distributing Valve Form: S-Tube Valve
- Transport Package: Standard or According to Your Detailed Requirement
- HS Code: 8413400000
- Type: Concrete Pump
- Condition: New
- Hydraulic Oil Way Form: Open Circuit
- Trademark: Truemax
- Origin: China
1. Powerful machine adopts CATERPILLAR diesel engine (made in China).
2. The high quality hydraulic valves and oil pump use Germen REXROTH products.
3. The valve for change-over from high pressure to lower pressure is designed to be easily controlled, which can adjust the condition of the pump easily in accordance with the requirement of job site. Dismantle the tube is not necessary so that it can avoid the pollution.
4. Advanced hydraulic system which change direction hydraulically can run without electrical part.
5. Concrete piston can run back to washing tank, which can easily change the piston and be convenient for maintenance.
6. Tungsten steel glasses shaped plate and cutting ring guarantee long using life.
7. Hydraulic outriggers make easily positioning.
8. Pump can be easily washed.
|Whole performance of pump||Max. theory concrete conveying capacity (low pressure/ High pressure)||m 3 /hr||91/51|
|Max. concrete pumping pressure|
(High pressure/low pressure)
|Theoretic maximum delivery distance|
|Main oil pump||ml/r||190|
|Distributing valve form||S-tube valve|
|Main oil cylinder size|
(diameter X stroke)
|mm||Φ 140xΦ 95x1800|
|Concrete cylinder size|
(diameter X stroke)
(volume X charging height)
|Outlet diameter(inner size)||mm||Φ 150|
|Power system||Engine||Caterpiller C6121ZG51|
|Hydraulic oil way form||Open circuit|
|Hydraulic system||Hydraulic pressure||bar||320|
|Pressure of distributing system||bar||200|
|Pressure of mixing system||bar||140|
|Max. mixing speed||r/min||42|
|Hydraulic oil tank volume||L||420|
|Max. aggregate size||mm||Pebble 50,|
Crushed stone 40
|Other data||Cooling way for hydraulic oil||Air cooling|